About AVERE: AVERE (The European Association for Electromobility) is the European association that promotes electromobility and sustainable transport across Europe.
Our Members consist of National Associations and Industry partners supporting and encouraging the use of Electric Vehicles and electromobility across Europe. We are currently looking for a student to support the team in its work related to EU policy and research.
If you consider yourself an innovative individual, a team player and want to become part of a fast growing industry, do not hesitate to apply to the offer.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Following regulatory and policy developments, drafting briefing notes
- Conducting ad-hoc research related to our involvement in EU projects
- Performing research on selected policy or e-mobility topics
- Attending relevant events and meetings and producing reports
- Supporting the work of AVERE task forces
- Overall support in the organization of high-level policy events.
- On-going studies preferably linked to transport, sustainability, or political science topics
- Basic knowledge about overall climate and transport trends in Europe
- Passion and interest in sustainability, clean transport, or climate change issues
- Excellent English (oral and written), other EU languages an asset
- Good command of MS Office
- Team player, well organised, proactive
- Strong research skills
- This offer is for students and the internship
will be done in the framework of the curriculum. An agreement will be signed
between AVERE, the student and the sending university.
- September 2019 (5 to 6 months)
How to apply?
- Via Email to Philippe Vangeel.
- Please include a motivation letter and CV in Pdf in support of your application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your application by 12 July 2019.