More Information here
Forum Integrated Energy – Hall 27
The central energy forum for the industrial and energy sectors at HANNOVER MESSE – security of supply, grid expansion, sector coupling, flexibility, digitalization and new mobility concepts are the main topics of the further elaboration of the enegry revolution.
The integrated energy system with all its components has a central stage
The combination of Life Needs Power and the Integrated Energy Plaza resulted in 2019 in Hall 27, THE central energy forum at HANNOVER MESSE. The Integrated Energy Forum is where C-level speakers, high-ranking politicians and senior project managers discuss the latest trends and tackle the big issues.
Attractive exhibitor and sponsorship packages available!
Key themes in brief
- Grids of the future: digitization and automation in the grid
- Energy concepts for the industry, Industrial energy supply
- Sector coupling
- Climate protection
- Climate neutral production
- Mobility concepts and infrastructure
- Energy storage: Batteries vs. hydrogen
- Efficiency technologies